Hajj and Umarh Insurance Policy is a unique product for the people of Bangladesh designed to cover the pilgrims performing Hajj. This policy provides monetary compensation to the pilgrims against in case of any unusual happening to the pilgrim due to any kind of accident and inconsequence of that accident if the person permanently disable. Again inconsequence of that incident/accident if any death occurred at the time of Hajj/Omrah or on the way to home then the deceased nominee will get the financial compensation. Compensation will also be covered for repatriation cost due to accident.
Our Offerings for Pilgrims
We have designed our products into two categories for the benefits of Pilgrims:
- Hajj Protection- Platinum
- Hajj Protection- Gold
Benefit against the Hajj Protection
|Offer||Benefit||Limit of Indemnity||Premium (including VAT & Stamp Duty)|
|PLATINUM||Accidental Death and Permanent Total Disability||USD 13,500.00 or equivalent BDT||BDT. 628|
|Body Repatriation||USD 1,500.00 or equivalent BDT|
|Accident Medical in excess of USD 55 each and every loss||USD 800 or equivalent BD Taka|
|GOLD||Accidental Death and Permanent Total Disability||USD8,000.00 or equivalent BDT||BDT. 492|
|Body Repatriation||USD1,500.00 or equivalent BDT|
|Accident Medical in excess of USD 55 each and every loss||Accident Medical in excess of USD 55 each and every loss|
Age Constraint of Taking Hajj Insurance
This product has been designed for pilgrims up to 65 years old for all benefits. However, with additional premium, the cover can be extended up to 80 years of age. The additional premiums are shown in below for the Pilgrims whose age between 66 and 80.
- 66-70 years Load premium by 20%
- 71-75 years Load premium by 25%
- 76-80 years Load premium by 50%
Schedule of Compensation of Hajj Insurance
This insurance covers in respect of the following benefits (or a percentage of the Capital sum Insured) inserted against them
|A||Death||USD 13,500.00||USD 8,000.00|
|B||Total and irrecoverable loss of sight of both eyes||USD 13,500.00||USD 8,000.00|
|C||Total and irrecoverable loss of sight of one eye||USD 13,500.00||USD 8,000.00|
|D||Loss of two limbs||USD 13,500.00||USD 8,000.00|
|E||Loss of one limb||USD 13,500.00||USD 8,000.00|
|F||Permanent Total Disablement (other than total
loss of sight of one or both eyes or loss of limb)
|USD 13,500.00||USD 8,000.00|
The insurance does not cover death or disablement directly or indirectly arising out of or consequent upon or contribution to by:
- loss, damage, death, disablement or expenses directly or indirectly occasioned by, happening through or inconsequence of war, invasion, acts of foreign enemies, hostilities (whether war be declared or not), civil war, rebellion, revolution, insurrection, military or usurped power or confiscation or nationalization or requisition or destruction of or damage to property by or under the order of any government or public or local authority;
- i) Death, disablement, loss or destruction of or damage to any property Whatsoever or any loss or expense whatsoever resulting or arising there from or any consequential loss; ii) Any legal liability of whatsoever nature.Directly or indirectly caused by or contributed to by or arising from
- Ionizing radiations or contamination by radioactivity from any nuclear fuel or from any nuclear waste from the combustion of nuclear fuel;
- the radioactive, toxic, explosive or other hazardous properties of any explosive nuclear assembly or nuclear component thereof;
- Death, disablement, loss or expense whilst the Insured Person is engaged in or taking part in mountaineering or rock climbing normally involving the use of ropes or guides; potholing; all forms of racing other than on foot; diving involving the use of breathing apparatus; any form of operational duties as a member of the armed forces, professional entertaining, organized sports, or flying (other than when travelling by air solely as a passenger), ski jumping, ski racing, ice hockey, snowboarding, the use of bobsleighs or skeletons and loss of or damage to hired clothing, hired equipment and skis whilst in use
- Death, disablement, loss or expense arising out of the Insured Person engaging in Winter Sports, unless such cover has been agreed by the Underwriters and the appropriate additional premium has been paid. Subject always to the exclusions stated in General Exclusion 3.
- Bodily injury sustained or illness or disease contracted by an Insured Person over 80 years of age unless cover in respect of such Insured Person has been agreed by the Underwriters and the appropriate additional premium paid;
- Death, disablement, loss, expense or liability directly or indirectly arising out of or contributed by the Insured Person’s willful self-injury, suicide, attempted suicide, psychiatric disorders deliberate exposure to exceptional danger (except in the attempt to save human life), or the Insured Person’s own criminal act;
- death, disablement, loss or expense arising from the Insured Person driving or riding a motor cycle or motor scooter other than a moped under 50cc.
- The Insured Person engaging in Air Travel except as a passenger in a properly licensed multi-engine aircraft being operated by a licensed commercial air carrier or owned and operated by a commercial concern;
- Acquired Immune Deficiency Syndrome (AIDS) or AIDS Related Complex (ARC) howsoever this syndrome has been acquired or may be named;
- Deliberate exposure to exceptional danger (except in an attempt to save human life), or the Insured Person’s own criminal act or the Insured Person being under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
FICL is known for its innovation and services. Today´s competitive insurance market is driving the market to think and innovative products and services and FICL has been doing with its authentic. My sexologist recommended me Cialis, since it has a minimum of side effects in its complex, It’s a good drug for a beginner. I, in turn, did not have to switch to another drug. The effect was great the intimate life has returned to me again. There is more information on the website https://www.sustainable-finance.io/order-cialis-daily/. I feel like a full-fledged man again. The wife is happy. Beside the Traditional insurance portfolio FICL introduced following personal line of products some them are in pipeline:
- Household Insurance
- Cellular Phone Contingency Insurance
- Weather Index Based Insurance
It is matter of great pride that FICL has introduced an insurance product first time ever in Bangladesh which is designed only for the females named as Nibedita-Comprehensive Insurance Policy for Women. GDIC has also designed first ever Weather Index Based Insurance for the farmers of Bangladesh which will be launched shortly.